Are you looking for resources to help your program with their Milestones implementation?
Docphin, newly available from STAT!Ref, was created to help programs increase the use of evidence-based research and to help residents meet the new ACGME Milestones. Milestones reporting is made easy with Docphin’s resident reports.
Let Docphin streamline the Milestones evaluation process by providing useful analytics on how each resident is performing with Practice-based Learning and Improvement competencies. See below for the key features of Docphin or click here to learn more about Docphin: Next Generation Residency Training to help meet ACGME Milestones.
- Milestones resident reports that assess each resident's engagement and progress
- Online journal clubs and quality improvement discussions
- Centralized communication channels with program announcements and directories
- Files and references available anywhere with a cloud-based document management system
- Quick one-tap access to Landmark articles and other program resources during moments of care
BoardVitals, also newly available from STAT!Ref, offers 24-hour access from your phone, tablet and computer to the largest and most used question bank for In-Service exams, Board Exams, and Shelf Exams.
With BoardVitals, administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones. To learn more, click here to watch a quick video about how this dynamic new resource BoardVitals works.
Do you have time for a quick 20-minute webinar to review these new must have products for your residency program? Please click here to contact us today.