New from STAT!Ref, Davis's PA Exam Review: Focused Review for the PANCE and PANRE helps users pass their PANCE and PANRE exams.
Divided into two sections, Essentials and Performance, this resource provides users with exam-style questions, complete with rationales for correct and incorrect answers and simulated exams so users can practice.
- More than 1,600 questions in all covering all organ systems
- Customizable format
- Randomized test questions
- Unique dual learning structure:
- Part I. Essentials: Your Medical Information Base
Strategically designed didactic questions integrate clinical vignettes. Multiple correct answers with rationales allow you to compare and contrast medical data.
- Part II. Performance: Gauging Your Test Success
Questions in Part II mirror the actual PANCE and PANRE exams. Compare your answers to the correct answers in Section 2 to identify your strengths and weaknesses. References for each answer show you where to find corresponding rationales in Part I.
- “You Should Know” rationales provide quick explanations for every “Essentials” section question
- Body system classification labels for each item allow you to focus their study
This is an ideal supplemental resource to the new comprehensive PANCE exam prep product from STAT!Ref called BoardVitals. Click here to watch an informative video and please see below for more details.
- Over 1,800 questions for the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE)
- A pass rate that is higher than the national average
- Decreased study time with everything organized under one platform and the best questions to study listed up front and continuously updated
- The ability to create customized practice tests using many options including number or questions, subjects and more
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links
- The very best questions brought together from the leading publishers and research institutions
For more information about these resources, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.