Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine is in its 6th edition and STAT!Ref has it available now. This resource presents a clinically focused and evidence-based summary of this specialty, giving you fast, dependable answers to the clinical questions that arise in your practice.
Templated chapters guide you through the clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, evaluation, management, and disposition of a full range of complaints and conditions seen in the ED, with highlighted critical interventions and common pitfalls – all the information you need to provide each patient with optimal care.
- A unique section on High-Risk Chief Complaints guides you through the most critical presentations in the ED, such as chest pain, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, and altered mental status, so you can ensure that these patients are stabilized and treated quickly and effectively.
- A section on Clinical Disposition draws attention to important post-ED management concerns.
- A concise, readable format allows quick access to the information you need.
- Reorganized pediatric section
- New Key Testing sections found in appropriate chapters
This resource is appropriate for highly-motivated residents or for more experienced practitioners.
Librarians will want to bundle this resource with ACP Smart Medicine & AHFS DI® Essentials™, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult, APLS: The Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource, Marino’s The ICU Book, as well as many other popular resources on the STAT!Ref Core Resources Collection for Emergency/Critical Care.
Already have this resource? When STAT!Ref gets a new edition to a resource subscribers already purchase, they get that new edition in their online subscription automatically. It's a hassle-free, value-added convenience to ensure that our customers receive the newest and best content available.
To talk to a STAT!Ref Team Member about this resource, or others within the discipline of Emergency Medicine, please feel free to call 800-901-5494 or fill out this form today.