STAT!Ref currently has over 400 resources offered in over 50 healthcare disciplines. Content available is very expansive, but STAT!Ref has select Core Resources Collections that highlight some of the top suggested resources categorized by discipline.
In particular, the STAT!Ref Core Resources Collection for Psychiatry features some of the most popular resources in this discipline. This collection is offered as a set making it easy for you to begin building your Psychiatry and Mental Health e-library. All STAT!Ref content is full-text and cross-searchable. For a full list, download the handout below or click here.
Or, alternatively, simply take advantage of STAT!Ref's a la carte content based on individual wants and needs. Please see the full list of content on the Resources by Discipline page or speak to STAT!Ref Representatives that are available to suggest unique, customized solutions for you.
And, don't forget the new and comprehensive medical question bank product from STAT!Ref called BoardVitals. This interactive resource is a high-quality, affordable, effective and powerful board review tool that can be used by practicing physicians, medical students and residents within a variety of specialties.
In fact, there are specific medical specialty modules for Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry, as well as one that contains Psychiatry Vignettes. Click here to watch an informative video and please see below for more details.
- Over 1,700 psychiatry review questions and expansive explanations to prepare for the ABPN psychiatry board exam and the PRITE in-service exam
- A pass rate that is higher than the national average
- Decreased study time with everything organized under one platform and the best questions to study listed up front and continuously updated
- The ability to create customized practice tests using many options including number or questions, subjects and more
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- The very best questions brought together from the leading medical publishers, research institutions, and practicing physicians
- ‘Quick Hit' section which highlights the must-know questions for the boards
For more information about these resources, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.